Goodie Bag Ideas
It’s your Diva’s birthday and you have all the details in place, right? But wait- you still have to put together goodie bags. Often the downfall of many a mom, these parting gifts should focus on quality and NOT quantity. Don’t feel the need to overstuff goodie bags with tons of inexpensive items parents will mostly throw out. Check out our goodie bag ideas and party favor suggestions below!
Darlings & Divas Top Goodie Bag Picks
• Hair accessories of any kind- check your local dollar store for great deals on ponytail holders, hair clips, or even hair brushes.
• Lip gloss- a girl can NEVER have too many lipglosses
• Nail polish - discount stores often have awesome deals on national brand nail polishes. These make AMAZING spa party favors. Looking to keep on trend? Focus on bright colors and neons. Throw in nail-art polish for those girls 8 and older; they’ll love practicing designs on themselves and their friends.
• Jewelry- arm candy is in! Inexpensive bracelet sets can be found everywhere, even in your local craft store!
• Personalized ANYTHING.. seriously, put a name or monogram on something and it is instantly cooler. Go to your local dollar store and purchase tote bags and make it special with your guest’s name. Easy to add with a fabric pen! Want to get SUPER crafty? How about making personalized bracelets; alphabet beads are stocked at all craft stores.